Either way, regardless of puke type, Nature Bright Laundry Booster & Stain Remover Item #00305 works wonders. I brought it over and we removed the old stains she had on her carpet. She had rented a carpet cleaner and just cleaned them all once we were done, which also effectively rinsed out the Nature Bright. It's Murphy's Law, once you have clean carpets, someone will puke or something will get spilled. It's just gonna happen.
So this picture below is a fresh puke spot 2 days later on her clean carpets. This was a mediocre puke, not full runny and not completely chunky either. So it was a good example. She called and asked to use my Nature Bright since she's not had time to order any yet, I told her I'd be right over and don't touch the puke, I need a picture of it for my blog ! After telling me how gross I was, we took care of her spot.
I mixed 1 tablespoon of Nature Bright Laundry Booster & Stain Remover in 8 oz of warm water. Dumped it on and saturated the spot. Let it sit for about 20 minutes. Then dabbed at and gently rubbed the area. Completely gone ! Was so easy. (Carpet was still wet in after photo)
Powerful Laundry Booster - Natural enzymes and active oxygen keep whites white and colors bright while removing stains.
- Excellent laundry pretreatment on organic stains like wine, blood, grass and much more.
- Powerful chlorine-free laundry booster - effective alternative to chlorine bleach.
- Color safe and can be used with any washable fabric.
- Tackles the toughest organic stains and will effectively remove wine, grape juice, blood, perspiration, grass, grease, food stains, coffee, mold and mildew stains, and much more.
- Comes in a handy resealable pouch with measuring scoop.
- No phosphates
- Bleach free