One thing that struck me as odd, in a very good way, was the CEO of the company Roger Barnett. He talks and acts as if he's one of you, one of us. Not one of those CEO's that treats his people as an employee number, or has no clue and doesn't care who's working for him. But one of those people who wants to know about everyone's name, family and story. Truly cares about every member of the Shaklee family, and wants to reach out to those that are not yet.
After being very inspired by all the stories told at the conference, I wanted to tell you a little bit about the business side of Shaklee, but I didn't want to make it sound all businee-like and technical with facts, figures and charts. So here it is in my own words. These extraordinary products are making a tremendous impact on people's lives and health. That's why I'm doing it. That's why I'm a part of it.
Creating healthier lives, one family at a time.
How you can be a part of Shaklee.
- Use the products.
- Share the products.
- Build your own business.
Why I love being a part of Shaklee.
- A flexible, rewarding way to earn income on my terms.
- The flexibility to do it how, when and where that it works for me.
- My family is healthier because of Shaklee products, even if I choose to not make any money or build a business. Either way, Shaklee products have created a better healthier life for us. We are and will be life long users.
- My family doesn't exist around my work, I work around my family.
- Shaklee doesn't pressure you in any way, your choices are always your choices.
- The people are so willing to always help you succeed if you do choose to build your business.
- I'm always available to be at all my kids' activities and events, and still have a job that I love!
- We have been using Shaklee supplements for over a year now and they have kept my family sick free and prescription free over that time. I'm not saying we'll never get sick again, I'm just saying by investing in Shaklee supplements, I have not spent money on a doctors appointment for a sick family member or spent money on any prescription or over the counter medicine in over a year. We have gone in for routine wellness checkups and always leave with a clean bill of health.
- This list of why I love Shaklee, continues to grow all the time.