Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow (Medium Thickness) - from Sleep Whale
- 60% polyester
- The Sleep Whale is a shredded memory foam bamboo pillow that allows for improved AIR VENTILATION to help you remain cool throughout the night
- Our pillow is DURABLE and guaranteed to be long lasting. You rest well knowing that YOUR PILLOW is designed with high quality material
- Cover is 60% Polyester 40% Bamboo
- The PREMIUM shredded memory foam allows for ADJUSTABLE support for a custom sleep that promotes maximum rest and comfort
- HYPOALLERGENIC & DUST MITE RESISTANT: Excellent choice for those who suffer from allergies. MACHINE WASHABLE which makes it easy to maintain and care for. Does not go flat! Pillow arrives in convenient hand carrying bag!
Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow (Firm Thickness) - from Alveo.
- FILLING: 100% Polyurethane Foam, Cover: 15% Bamboo Fiber 85% Polyester Microfiber
- CUSTOMIZE: Flexible and malleable to various sleeping positions for a good nights sleep.
- CARE: Machine washable with hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant features.
- SOFT: Soft feel and texture for a comfortable experience while resting or sleeping the night away to be ready and well rested for the next day.
- WHY BAMBOO? Choosing bamboo is the best choice when choosing a pillow for its health benefits and comfort properties. Bamboo bedding is naturally breathable material due to its thin fibers and threads. Growing bamboo is all natural perfect for a healthy breathable environment and product to use. Bamboo products are anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic along absorbing sweat, and is naturally temperature controlled.
My take on both pillows.
- I have not woken up with a sore neck since using both pillows. Currently Jamie and I switch them back and forth trying to decide which one we each like best. So far neither of us can decide, we love them both.
- It's natural that you sleep better when you have a better pillow.
- After a few minutes in the dryer (per instructions not per me) they are fluffed and ready to go. You can place them back in the dryer at any time or once a month for a refluff if you feel the need to do so. So far I haven't beyond the initial visit to the dryer to get it ready. It comes small and sealed. Regular pillows go flat and are blah within a short time with no revival options.
- Whether I am using the firm or medium thickness pillow, I have been so comfortable. Your head and neck mold to it without it ever going flat. It's amazing. With the medium one, there is extra room to scooch the stuffing around if you feel the need to do so. The stuffing is quite full in the firm one.
- Even though these are both 'shredded' memory foam, you do not feel chunks of foam pieces in there. It's still a smooth stuffing feel to it.
- Not something I notice, but they are hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant. Which is good for Jamie's horrible allergies.
- It's actually hard for me to describe just how much I love these and how comfortable they are. And to not have any soreness issues anymore is simply indescribable.
Do you have a favorite type of pillow? Please share.
Are you having good weather today? It is crazy windy here.